1. The Competition is open to all India residents’ aged 18 or over on the Competition start date. Eligibility requirements include a valid contact number and e-mail id.
2. Participation in this contest is purely voluntary.
3. JioGST shall not charge any amount for participation in the contest and the sole criteria for participation shall be submitting entries in the manner stipulated below.
4. Employees of JioGST and their families are excluded from entering the Competition.
5. JioGST reserves the right to request proof of a participant's eligibility in the event that there is a doubt over his/her eligibility.
General T&C :
1. Participants must register on the jioGST website to participate.
2. Copyrighted, obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable content will not be considered. JioGST retains sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content.
3. Subject to applicable laws, JioGST shall not be liable for any losses, taxes, liabilities or inconvenience suffered by any participant as a result of these terms and conditions, entering into this Competition or accepting any part of the Prize.
4. JioGST accepts no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this Contest. It does not accept responsibility for (1) lost, late or undelivered entries or (2) any technical or access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of a participant to enter the Competition or (3) any event which may cause the Competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
5. In addition to these terms & conditions, other specific terms may be imposed by JioGST from time to time to deal with any unforeseen situation. JioGST also reserves the absolute right to change the terms and conditions contained herein and, or, any other rules and regulations in respect of the Competition at any time without any notice, the itinerary, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever. Participants are requested to refer to such other terms and conditions, if any, which may be intimated separately as JioGST considers fit. However, no obligation is cast on JioGST to separately intimate each individual participant with regard to such additional terms and conditions.
6. JioGST may (i) extend (ii) terminate or suspend the Competition at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
7. Each participant must ensure that his or her participation in the promotion is lawful in accordance with the laws of India. Neither JioGST nor its representatives or agents shall be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any participant's participation in the Competition.
8. Entrants are deemed to accept these terms and conditions by entering the Contest.
9. Each participant consents to the use of information supplied by the participant in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the participant, by Shell.
10. The Mindspark competition will run from Monday to Sunday & the winners will be announced in the subsequent week.
11. The decision of JioGST will be final and binding.