Frequently Asked Questions

What are the Information to be provided by ECOs?

i. A senior tax authority (Joint commissioner & above) may seek information from an ECO relating to:

a. Supplies of goods/services effected though him during any period

b. Stock of goods held by those suppliers, who has declared godown/ warehouse of ECO as additional place of business, in the godowns/ warehouse of ECOs

ii. ECO to provide such info in 15 days of the service of notice

iii. Failure in providing the information will result in penalty upto Rs.25000

Related Questions

Page 1 of 4
5 Items per Page
Showing 1 - 5 of 18 results.